Thank you for joining us at the THIRD annual NOLA Promise Walk for Preeclampsia!
Just because the walk's over, doesn't mean the season's over!
Stay tuned for our upcoming fundraisers:
Matilda Jane with Heidi Lanier - THIS SUNDAY, June 11
A very special thanks to our local Making Strides sponsor:
Shout out to Nadine Wu for volunteering her time to take these fantastic pictures again this year. Thank you, Nadine! The entire album can be found here.
You can also view the 2015 album here.
Some of our prizes included:
- Art by Dirty Coast
- Leggings by LuLaRoe Shannon and Melissa
- Handpainted oyster art by Donna Primeaux
- Two Night Stay to Pearl River Resort
- Gift Basket from Love Swimming Nola
- Gift Certificate to Matilda Jane
- Cutting Board by NOLA Board
- Seafood Pirogue by NOLA Fabrication
- Gift Certificate to Wild Lotus Yoga
- Ghost and Spirits Tour by Gray Line
- Tickets to the WWII Museum
- Jazz Cruise Tickets to the Steamboat Natchez
- Gift Certificate to Ye Old College Inn
- Tickets to the Louisiana Children's Museum
- Tickets to City Putt
- Tickets to the Historic Chalmette Battlefied Cruise
- Gift Certificate for a party at Lafreniere Park's Carousel
- Gift Certificate for a party at Lafreniere Park's Splash Park
- Gift Certificate to Humble Bagel
- Plants from Fresh Cut Landscaping
Our 2017 Mission Family:
"My daughter Juliana Victoria Rugama was born on December 12, 2012 at East Jefferson Hospital at only 24 weeks. I’d been on bed rest for 7 days prior after being diagnosed with HELLP Syndrome. She was born weighing only one pound . After 112 days and a few hiccups along the way (eye surgery and infection) we were finally able to take our baby home in April of 2012. She is now 4 years old and doing wonderfully. She is strong, smart and so funny!"
For information and questions about donations, sponsorships or volunteer opportunities for the Promise Walk, please contact
Becky Theriot, Becky.Theriot@preeclampsia.org
Amanda Meadows, Amanda.Meadows@preeclampsia.org